Beautiful sunsets over Bangkok's night skyline, sets the stage for a fun evening in an ideal retreat from the hustle and bustle of the city. Lovers of soft music are played nightly while being served by our charming hostesses. Enjoy your favorite drink and delicious snacks into the small hours and have a night to remember.
Sky lounge promotion Menu
Baht 700 net per person
Baht 1,300 net for 2 persons
(Price is including one glass of white red or wine per person)
Sky Lounge Set Menu
Choice of Starters
1. Smoked duck breast with orange mustard sauce crispy lettuce
2. Prawn cocktail brandy sauce
3. Parma ham rolls with Asparagus balsamico reduction mixed salad
Choice of Soups
4. Tomato cream soup
5. Essence of duck with poached quail egg
6. Mushroom cream soup
Choice of Main Couses
7. Oven baked Chicken and Pork medallion market vegetable mushroom cream sauce
8. Seaed sea bass steak with prawn, lobster coulis market vegetable
9. Seared duck breast on vegetable baked cheese potato, market vegetable
Choice of Desserts
10. Mango croquant
11. Pana cotta, Mix berry coulis
12. Strawberry parfait, Raspberry sauce
Special Selection of Wines
Happy hours (18:00-20:00 hrs.) available at Lobby, Blackie Sports Pub and Lower Lobby, Listening to Live Music with selection of French wines: only 150++ Baht per glass.
House Wine of June 2013
White : Chardonnay 2011, Viento Del Sur, Chile
Alcohol level: 13%
Tasting Note: Bright light gold color and enticing aromas of pineapple and tropical fruits over hints of vanilla make this a first choice dinner wine. With precision balance it is ideal with seafood as well as red meat.
Red : Cabernet Sauvignon 2011, Viento Del Sur, Chile
Alcohol Level: 13.5%
Tasting Note: A fine example of Chilean cabernet with subtle cherry, plum and peppery flavors, judicious use of oak and lingering finish. Pair handsomely with grilled meat, kebob and cheese.